Tuesday 29 March 2016

I'm a Nice Guy

Hello
This Easter holiday we were told we had to do something nice.
I  wasn't really thinking about it but I accidentally did something nice. On Good Friday we went around all the family's houses giving out Easter eggs. When we got to the last house we went in we talked for an hour and a half just like the others. But just as we were about to leave the rugby was turned on and  my Dad was pulled in. just as he was about to sit down I whispered in his ear
"Shouldn't we leave."
So I didn't make a commotion like I sometimes do.
Bye
 

6 comments:

  1. I wish I was close my house was close enough to yours that you would give me an easter egg...mmmm easter eggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post need to make it longer

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi is me the nice guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop steeling my name!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harrison you stole MY name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post bro

    ReplyDelete