Wednesday 2 March 2016

Duolingo

Hello
Welcome back to Adams blog. Our class has been using a website called Duolingo to learn spanish and I quite like it. It's not just spanish you can learn on Duolingo, there are around twenty different languages you can learn. The way Duolingo works is like this there are around 30 different topics, each topic with about 4 lessons in it ranges right from the basics to the extremely hard stuff. You can follow your friends, see if you're better than them. There is a chat page so you can talk about the language you're learning. My experience with Duolingo has been Quite good. I've done 4 topics and are 4% fluent and I am following 3 people and 3 people are following me. 




3 comments:

  1. Nice post,I'm around 12% fluent in Spanish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blog! My next blog is: Welcome to Tech Town coming out on 6/3/16

    Please reply to me and/or comment ideas for my blog!

    ReplyDelete