Sunday 12 November 2017

Pig might fly

'ello
Image result for pigs might fly book jonathen emmettThis week we have to talk about our favourite picture book when we were young. My favourite book was Pigs Might Fly by Jonathan Emmett and Steve Cox  (Not to be confused with Pigs Might Fly by Dick King-Smith or Pigs Might fly by Nick Abadzis) I first had the book read to me when I was about 3 by my mum. I heard the book so many times. The general story line of the book is that the pigs  join a plane race to win some pies and the wolf is there as well. I have no idea why I found it so good but I did. I rate it 7/10.
Bye

3 comments:

  1. If the wolf was flying a fighter plane then it would be called 'Pigs might die."
    Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know pigs can actually fly?















    Only if you throw them off a 20 km high building.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's called making them fall, not fly

      Delete