Thursday 22 June 2017

AL CAPONE DOES MY SHIRTS!!!

Image result for al capone quotes
'ello and guten morgen, guten tag or guten abend
Hello my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to d....... wait, hang on a minute, this isn't the princess bride, I'm not Inigo Montoya and you didn't kill my father. Sorry about that. So any way I'm talking about this book we read called Al Capone does my shirts by Gennifer Choldenko my two favorite characters are Scout and Mr Purdy. I like Mr Purdy because he's so mean And I like Scout because he gets mad at the kind of stuff I would get mad at. The most relatable moment was when scout was mad.
BYE

5 comments:

  1. i loved that book it was very cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that book

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quote Adam. Good blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. why the quote and why the start. you've ruined that line

    ReplyDelete
  5. But i'm not the six fingered man!
    Good post

    ReplyDelete