Tuesday 2 May 2017

Holidays

'ello and guten morgen
Image result for i need a 6 month holiday twice a year memeI've finally changed my intro. anyway I'm talking about the school holidays. I really didn't do much this holidays (it was heavenly). I did go to a really good holiday programme. You go to the ASB sports centre and we decide where to go as a group at the start of the day, It can be anywhere in Wellington. During the holidays we went rock climbing twice, watch a lot of Netflix, went swimming, saw a movie and played on some inflatables.
bye

3 comments:

  1. Sounds Like how my holiday went

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same. except I had my birthday during the holidays

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a good programme.I was thinking of sending my eldest there some time.

    ReplyDelete