Wednesday 18 May 2016

Cross Country

'ello
It was the cross country on tuesday. Don't panic! I'm alive! so I'm surposed to talk about cross country.                                                                                                                                Err                                                                                                                                                   Can't say it was a fun experience. It was pretty hard.I didn't show perserverence unless you count keeping on running to the end but Aiden did keeping on going to the end even though he found it hard.                                                                                                               I saw a few people showing empathy but I can't remember who they were.


No comments:

Post a Comment